Tuesday, June 13, 2006

lol
was busy this few daes. so didnt type anything lorhx..
ok fine. not that busy. juz didnt think of riting my blog.cause not reallie much to do marhx. ok ltes start wif saturdae.

saturdae jux wen fer the master class fer piano lorhx. saw my ex classmate chun heng. he's playing guaitar. aniwae.juz wen ther until 8 plus lorhx.didnt hav anything interesting.

sundae.
erms. wen out wif my fren to the library. helped her rite a book review. den end of dae. boring ehx?

mondae.
onli den i found out no nid go my piano lesson. wen fer my project lorhx at fren's house.we acted den plaed fooled around lorhx. den wen home and pack my things as tuesdae me is going overseas!!!

todae
well. now i m in china.living in a house! my dad's fren house actually. its FABULOUS! c the caps? lol..cause we woked up at 4 leaved house at 4.30 reach airport at 5? den wen into the plane at 6 plus . reached china at around 11. cause my dad fren chartered a mini van, we were being taken around the whole guang zhou. and we were dead beat! the van is lyke wobbling shaking wen we are all SLEEPING IN THE VAN! lolx. den we ate lunch in a restaurant dinner too. my dad fren the boss treated us lorhx. the prawns damn nice sia. den now finally ard my dad fren house. it is extreemly nice. as u c. china is reallie quite a country wifout good housing estate. drive past the buildings and they r all tattered and torn man. mind me if i hav any typing errors cause i m typing in a laptop which i m so not used to..the house r lyke.well. u juz cant imagine that u r living in that kind of house.
well. i hav my own room in the house of my dads fren lorhx. which i m veri happi as my older sis didnt come wif us to china. she stayed in singapore bcos she hav to study fer her o levels. budden i think she is quite happi lorhx. having the whole house to herself fer 1 week and she cando anithing she wan man.


aniwae. my frens hav asked me to buy clothes fer them. but as crossing the streets.. none of the shops looked decent...haiis.look. if u r one of them who asked me to buy clothes. i m NOT SURE IF I COULD GET CLOTHES. the shops r so...haiis.

nvm me willtry my best!!! hahax i m enjoying every minute except fer the part wen i hav to look at the buildings which r soooo old and look lyke they will collapsed in any minute..

XD me go off tobathe lerhx. den go plae around and fool. will hav more things lined up fer us! stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home